Crowdlinker is a full-service digital agency, specializing in the design and development of web and mobile applications, as well as SEO and Digital Marketing. We work on cutting-edge digital projects for our clients which include some of the hottest startups, as well as established corporations and Fortune 500 companies.
Crowdlinker is recognized as a leader in the local tech community, having just celebrated its 5 year anniversary. We are a 20-person company and are well funded, having raised $1 million to-date. We are growing quickly, which means there are always new and exciting challenges at Crowdlinker, with the opportunity for rapid advancement.
This is the exact opposite of a slow, boring enterprise job. We are looking for someone who is comfortable taking risks and solving burning problems. We embrace change, see challenges as opportunities and focus on solutions. We do offer great pay, benefits and potential stock options, but we won’t hire someone “just looking for a paycheck”. We hire people who want to build a career. We are confident that you will learn more and advance your career further by working with Crowdlinker and our many varied clients. Are you up for the challenge?
Office Manager / Executive Assistant
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Responsibilities include bookkeeping and providing general administrative support to the company leadership and our employees.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in accounting software
- Execute payroll
- Assist with the preparation of grant and funding applications
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Proven accounting experience and familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software (e.g. Quickbooks)
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Learn and implement the latest and greatest tools and techniques in the industry. Learn from experienced peers and receive up to $10k to take relevant courses.
- Grow your career faster by working on a variety of client projects throughout the year.
- Competitive compensation, as well as the potential for stock in the company and revenue sharing.
- Comprehensive medical and dental plan, which includes $800 per practitioner (e.g. massage therapy, physiotherapy, orthotics, acupuncture, etc...)
- Downtown office in trendy King West area at 548 King Street West.
- Flexible hours with an option to work from home once a week.
- Optional company GoodLife gym membership.
- Optional computer hardware.
- Optional company mobile hardware and phone plan.