Hackett Homecare is a small Irish home care provider based in Shankill, Co. Dublin.
We provide home care services to clients in Dublin and surrounding areas. We are an independent company and not a franchise business.
We're a small team trying our best to improve the way the care is delivered within our community.
We believe a few great people can make a big difference.
We strive to hire the very best people who are dependable, thoughtful and passionate.
• Provide Companionship
• Assist with Planning Daily Activities
• Prepare Light Snacks
• Medication Prompts / Medication Handling (blister pack)
• Check Food Expiry Dates
• Light Housekeeping (Dusting, vacuuming, mop floors)
• Take out Rubbish
• Make beds & Change Linen
• Attend to Laundry & Ironing
• Prepare Shopping Lists
• Arrange Appointments and Outings
• Assist with Reading, Post, Correspondence
• Assist with Feeding
• Personal Care – Bathing, Showering, Toileting
• Transferring and Positioning
• Assist with Specific Nutritional Needs
• Personal Care
• Assisting clients to bed and throughout the night
• Preparation of morning meal and clean up
• Perform other reasonable, related duties as assigned or requested.
• Monitor any changes in the clients’ needs/living conditions