Ibec Global Graduates is delighted to announce the launch of its 2017 Multinational Programme.
We are looking for talented, insightful and innovative graduates to join our 2017 graduate programme. We work with hundreds of Ireland’s top employers, big and small and from a variety of industries, all dedicated to helping you activate your leadership potential through a combination of on-the-job learning and a formal postgraduate qualification.
Graduates are placed with a sponsor company for 12 months while also completing a Postgraduate Certificate in Global Business (level 9) with Dublin Institute of Technology (part-time).
This is a 12 month programme starting August 14th.
Company Name: Hovione Ltd
Irish Based Address: Loughbeg, Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork
Placement 1: Process Engineer
Primary location: 6 months Loughbeg, Ringaskiddy, Cork
Secondary location: 6 months Loures or Macau or New Jersey
Hovione is an international company with over 50 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in the U.S., China, Ireland, and Portugal, the company focuses on the most demanding customers, in the most regulated markets. In the last 5 years it stood behind 1-2 NDA approvals each year, and its DMFs and CEPs are referenced in dozens of ANDAs and marketing authorization that are approved each year.
Graduate Process Engineer within Manufacturing will gain experience in the area of API and DPI manufacturing; requirements for technology transfer and new product introduction along with the requirements for the support of a validated commercial process.
- To be responsible for the management of all Process and/or Production works/projects on site.
- Active participation on new projects, technical transfers from other sites, development in scale up and process improvements to established processes.
- To lead the organizational aspects of multiple projects in order to achieve the established targets.
- To propose, evaluate and implement changes to the processes and procedures related with projects under his evaluation..
- To prepare and submit for approval process documentation, procedures, instructions, reports and other relevant documentation related with the regular Area activity.
- Lead all Process/Production related projects on site in compliance with all relevant legislation and regulatory standards including HSE and Quality.
- Initiate and lead technical transfer and process improvement projects for established process utilizing best available technology, practices and tool as appropriate at all times. These include the use of Lean Manufacturing Techniques, Risk Assessment Technology, Quality by Design, etc.
- Ensure all project risk assessments are carried out in a compliant manner in line with established SOP’s and policies.
- Responsible for preparation and review of /process engineering documentation including project plans and cost proposals, validation plans and execution of validation activities in relation to projects, preparation of validation reports, etc., correctly in a timely manner, while liaising with the Quality Department and Production Department on all necessary matters.
- Responsible for on-time project delivery, projects delivery within budget, maintenance of validation and calibration status for all project related equipment to the required regulatory standards.
- Investigate and document process/production and project related deviations, planned deviations, out of specification results and implementation of agreed corrective actions as appropriate.
- Initiate, document and process change controls for project process/engineering related matters as appropriate.
- Present a written monthly report to the Operations Director providing details on agreed KPI’s and metrics.
- Other duties as required by the Manufacturing Director, which is in keeping with the nature of the role.