Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Finance department. The successful candidate will work as part of a busy team and will be based in our Head Office in Airside Business Park, Swords.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join Europe's leading airline and to gain experience in a fast paced environment dealing with vendors across Europe.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Administration of all incoming invoices, both by post and email
- Maintain vendor master data
- Provide support to accounts payable account representatives
- Ensure efficient circulation of invoices throughout the organisation
- Ensuring compliance with all corporate policies
- Processing high volume invoices into our SAP accounting package
- Validating high volume invoices into our Workflow and Airpas finance system
- Ensure scanning and archiving is completed in a timely manner
- Perform related ad-hoc admin duties as required