Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Deputy Treasurer to join their Finance team.
Based in our Head Office in Dublin, you will assist the Group Treasurer in all areas including the following:
- Cash management and investment of the group’s cash balances (currently in excess €3bn)
- Ensuring future sources of financing as required for the group’s ongoing capital expenditure programme (via structured finance, debt capital markets, bank finance, etc.)
- Financial risk management – including market risk (foreign exchange, commodity and interest rate risk) credit risk and liquidity risk
- Improving efficiency of processes and effectiveness of controls
- Analysing and enhancing treasury processes, and designing and implementing new processes
- Acting as subject matter expert and assisting with treasury systems enhancements, upgrades and maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with treasury policies and procedures
- Managing the group’s credit lines with major banks and other financial institutions
- Relationship management for banks, other financial institutions, debt investors, rating agencies, etc.
- Management reporting
- Financial reporting and hedge accounting
- Ad-hoc projects and duties