The successful candidate will assist the IT operations team in performing the day to day IT duties for the organisation. These duties will range from systems administration, testing and/or data analysis.
· Configuration of several Brandtone platform applications to test and deploy mobile marketing campaigns for our clients
· System Administration across multiple technical platforms including Windows Server, Tomcat, Active Directory, Oracle, AWS
· Application management for in-house Oracle/Java stack systems including troubleshooting internal and customer-facing issues
· Work in cross-functional Agile teams on technical projects involving various teams such as Software development, QA, Dev-Ops, Infrastructure, Data reporting and analytics
· Maintain the local IT infrastructure within the Dublin office (Windows Server/ Desktop, Cisco Firewalls/switch devices, LAN/Wifi, Symantec Endpoint Protection/BackupExec etc
· Maintain, update and improve internal training resources for both tech and non-tech teams globally
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 3 years’ prior experience in the IT sector with some experience in the role areas mentioned above. In addition, your experience and personal characteristics should include:
In addition, having some of the following skills would be a distinct advantage:
If you are looking for exciting and innovative work, in an environment where there is truly the opportunity to shape the business and make a difference, then Brandtone is the place!
We are a ground-breaking global company headquartered in Dublin (Ireland) with offices in Brazil, South Africa, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Kenya and Nigeria. We have 130 great people including Software Developers, IT & QA Engineers, Consumer Analysts, Marketers as well as Client Service and Business Development Managers; all focused on expanding our business in the fastest growing consumer markets
We recruit only the best talent from areas like Mobile, Technology, Data
Services, Database and CRM, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
We hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our people share and work towards a common goal and vision for our business. Our values are the glue of our organisation and were co-created by everyone to reflect our distinct personality.
We Create our Future
We Embrace Challenge
We Deliver Excellence
We Build Relationships
Two of our core values are “We Deliver Excellence” and “We Create our Future” so we are BIG on further education and learning. One way we retain our talent is through ongoing development and career progression. Line managers have a responsibility to ensure that all people on the team have development plans which support career progress. The responsibility of the individual is take ownership of their personal development and to strive to fulfil their potential.
Embedded in our culture is that hard work should be recognised and rewarded, and that people are made to feel appreciated at all levels throughout the year.
Here’s a list of just some of our benefits & rewards
Additional Annual Leave with length of service
Flexible Working and Early Finish Fridays
Bonus & Loyalty Scheme
Generous marriage, parental and maternity leave
Quarterly Employee Awards
Our B Well, Think Well initiative includes a focus in the areas of mental health, sleep, mindfulness, nutrition, and exercise – including soccer Thursdays, charity runs, golf etc.
We also provide our team with fresh fruit, breakfast snacks, filtered water and the best Italian coffee!
For this reason, we have been recognised as one of Ireland's Great Places to Work in 2016