Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Yield Analyst to join our Yield Department. This position will be based at Ryanair’s Head Office in Airside Business Park in Swords.
Using their excellent analytical skills the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and analysing a portfolio of routes to deliver on load factor targets whilst maximising revenue performance on these routes.
This successful candidate will be responsible for a number of routes from a particular market in Europe. This will require the person to have an in-depth knowledge of their market / route’s spending patterns and to have the ability to adjust the routes accordingly to meet the load factor targets. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of the relationship between price and volume and supply and demand.
- Achieving target load factors across a portfolio of routes
- Achieving and surpassing revenue targets.
- Conduct detailed market reviews, identifying potential threats and opportunities
- Propose proactive pricing and yield management strategies
- Understand the underlying factors which influence performance
- Analyse the competitive landscape to ensure that Ryanair offer the most competitive fares and have appropriate capacity and schedules in key markets.
- Develop a detailed booking profile by market to ensure an optimal booking build in order to maximise yield.
- Evaluate market data and generate detailed reports for Senior Management.
- Measure the impact of price changes on demand and revenue.
- Perform detailed analysis and reporting on the groups revenue performance.
- Analyse historical data on traffic and revenue to establish parameters for future fare and availability levels.
- Liaise with other key functions within the commercial department including scheduling, sales and marketing and new route development in order to help deliver company objectives.
Previous experience in an analytical role
Strong numerical analytical skills
Ability to produce performance reports
Third level degree
Experience of working in a pressurised and demanding environment
Excellent team player and good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong Administration skills and experience
Excellent IT skills and knowledge especially in excel.
Ability to prioritise and organise a high workload.