BetBright are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our QA team. This person must be able to demonstrate success in developing, owning and executing comprehensive sets of automated test plans.
What We Want:
We are looking for a dynamic, skillful and enthusiastic person to join our QA team. Someone who takes ownership of their work, is committed to quality assurance, is self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic team environment. We need someone who is driven to improve quality by writing automated tests and ensuring comprehensive test coverage.
What Is Expected Of You: (Key Responsibilities)
- Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests
- Keep the existing test automation tools running smoothly (including the test framework which currently runs at a 99.9% test stability rate)
- Improve the existing test automation tools to further increase their stability, maintainability, expandability, and usefulness to the team
- Create utilities/tools as required, to help productivity for the QA team & other teams
- Develop mobile app tests
- Mentor other members of the QA team
- Champion the efforts to achieve a high quality standard
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an Automation Strategy
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
- Research and propose new solutions and technologies for our testing needs
- Create documentation and training aides to help other members of the Technology department learn to use the automation tools
What You Need:
- Eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland (European Union citizen or work visa holder)
- Third level qualifications and 2+ years in QA Test Automation
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- First-rate level of analytical, planning and organizational ability
- Experience with multi-tier systems; Database, App Servers, Web and Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)
- Experience/understanding of working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with Jira and TestRail for managing the Agile process and testing
- Familiarity with Linux environments
- Working experience of Selenium or other functional testing tools
- Working experience with continuous integrations tools like Jenkins, Buildbot, TravisCI
- Linux and scripting skills
- Java, SQL working experience
- Previous experience of the Gaming industry an advantage
- ISTQB or other software testing certifications highly desirable
- Experience with mobile App testing tools like Appium.
- Experience with Git source control tool.
- Experience with Selenium Grid
If you are like this, then why not come and meet us at BetBright?