***Role is based in Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland- Relocation Package included***
BetBright are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our QA team. This person must be able to demonstrate success in developing, owning and executing comprehensive test plans which take advantage of automation tools where possible.
We are looking for a dynamic, skillful and enthusiastic person to join our QA team. Someone who takes ownership of their work, is committed to quality assurance, is self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
What is Expected of You:
- Write, review and execute comprehensive manual test plans and test cases.
- Own the testing of projects that you are involved in from requirements to production release
- Participate in project meetings to ensure that testing is built into all projects from the start
- Mentor other members of the QA team
- Contribute to automation where possible as the QA team identifies automation opportunities
What You Need:
- Eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland (European Union citizen or work visa holder)
- Third level qualifications and 5+ years of related professional experience OR equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- First-rate level of analytical, planning and organizational ability
- Experience of testing multi-tier systems; Database, App Servers, Web and Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Jira and TestRail for managing the Agile process and testing
- Exposure to Selenium WebDriver with Java
- Experience with Unix and SQL
- ISTQB or other software testing certifications
- Experience in cross-browser testing/issues
- Experience working with browser DevTools
- Previous experience of the Gaming industry an advantage
If you are like this, then why not come and meet us at BetBright?