Iconic Offices is looking for a talented and passionate Community Lead. The ideal candidate is a confident and outgoing customer service professional that can warm a crowd. They can work independently with little supervision but have a strong commitment to the team and our company vision: creating an incredible experience for our members. They have a penchant for administrative detail and be a shining example of strong work ethic. Add a shot of enthusiasm and drive for the job and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
A few of the responsibilities are;
- Setting up show offices as soon as new space becomes available
- Facilitating sales staff with tours and sales
- Liaising with contractors including cleaning and maintenance to project managing any works that need to be carried out within the centre
- Provide excellent front of house duties such as greeting members and their guests in a professional manner and by name when possible and scheduling member meeting room requests
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with them in an appropriate manner and according to guidelines
- Serve as the primary contact for the centre and the members
- Seek member feedback and address member concerns and suggestion
- Cultivate and nurture deep relationships with members in person and via company online portal
- Develop a good understanding of member’s business and keeping up to date with trends and news within that industry
- Managing the event on site - on occasion this may require working outside set hours to make sure our events are the bomb.
Get in contact today...... and Good Luck
The Iconic Team.