The Anglers Rest, One of Dublin’s best known and most inviting restaurants, is an Award winning restaurant & wedding venue in the Strawberry Beds with Live traditional music 7 nights!
We are looking for a full time experienced qualified Chef de Partie.
Candidates applying will have:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience as a Chef de Partie
- The role involves assisting and directing preparation and the presentation of food to the established standards.
- Previous experience in a similar role and working in a busy kitchen environment is essential with a drive and enthusiasm to learn.
- Both Food Hygiene & HACCP knowledge is essential.
Key Responsibilities of this role are:
- Have a strong command of the English language
- To assist the Head Chef with the overall running of the kitchen and in the monitoring of HACCP procedures, food quality & hygiene standards
- To ensure that all dishes leaving the kitchen are prepared to the approved standards
- The ideal candidate must be a team player, be efficient and have a proven ability to work under pressure.
We are also happy to speak to Commi Chefs who can show the drive and the enthusiasm this role requires.
The Anglers Rest is a destination location and therefore we would reccommend applications from candidates who live closeby or who drive