Description; Iconic Offices is Ireland’s leading serviced office provider. We are looking to recruit a high caliber Facilities manager / project manager to primarily look after the hard facilities management services. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to be part of a thriving business and highly motivated team. The successful candidate will report direct to the property development director. The successful candidate will be based in our head office on Merrion Square and will be required to visit our sites which all currently located within the Dublin 2 area.
- Manage the hard facilities operations across the portfolio mainly, heating, lighting, plumbing, fire safety systems, Air conditioning, Building Maintenance etc
- Manage all FM contractor related documentation and delivery (tendering/health & safety/SLA/financial/reporting etc.)
- Monitor contractors to ensure services are in line with agreed standard.
- Manage the PPM contact throughout the Portfolio and re tender as required
- Access the current PPM contract in terms of completeness and value.
- Carry out site Inspections across the portfolio to ensure all sites are up to date in term of PPM and reactive maintenance .
- Ensure that Health and Safety actions identified in Audits are implemented in a timely manner.
- Working with the Property Director to ensure that the expenditure does not exceed budgets.
- Generating new ideas for cost savings and further developing site sustainability.
- Lead and manage the internal reactive maintenance team to ensure a responsive reactive repairs service throughout all sites .
- Manage minor office alteration projects through the portfolio and ensure our client brief are met in full. Ensuring value for money is obtained and works are completed with pre- defined time lines
- Advise and carry out feasibilities studies on new upcoming major CAPEX development projects from a FM view point and report directly to the property director
- Assist in ensuring that major CAPEX project are delivered to pre-defined standards working closely with the property director.
- Periodic Reporting weekly to the property director on all sites and PPM procedures.
Education and Experience:
- We are looking for a person with a background in building services/ FM/ M&E Services as well as an interest in quality control management.
- A minimum of 5 year post graduate experience
- A 3rd level degree in construction/engineering or extensive experience and knowledge in the industry is required
- The candidate must have a detailed knowledge of general building construction.
- The candidate must be a good communicator as the job entails a lot of communication with mechanical/electrical engineers, architects, civil/structural engineers as well as sub-contractors and suppliers of services to the project
- Knowledge of Mechanical and electrical services would be beneficial
- Experience In using CAD would be an advantage