Are you a Front-End Web Developer who can combine the art of design with the art of programming? Are you passionate about data visualization, particularly for media, marketing? Are you a continuous learner who is hungry to know more about emerging technologies and also apply in practice?
* A cutting-edge marketing analytics platform that turns large-scale data into media and marketing insights for better decision making in campaign/brand management, ad targeting, social media analytics and much more.
* The opportunity to be part of the core development of a next-generation big data platform with enormous business impact.
* A team of world class data engineers, data scientists, and media experts.
* An open mind for new ideas and a passion for R&D.
* Participate in design workshops and provide technical leadership.
* Turning the complex business requirements into innovative, easy-to-use UI artifacts
* Design and develop a UI framework that are easily customizable to accommodate a variety of product offerings
* Strong flair for the creative display of information through digital interface. The ability to develop visualizations and show how, with thought and insight, a graphic can add to the user’s understanding of the data.
* Knowledge of build and package tools (e.g. NPM, Jenkins, Webpack, Gulp Bower)
* Ability to apply user-centered design principles to business and client challenges to develop innovative sketches, wireframes/prototypes to
* Knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
* Humble eagerness to learn and a passionate willingness to share.
You might also have:
* Hands on experience in data visualization
* Knowledge of media and marketing industry
* Experience with test-driven development
* Knowledge of REST services, JSON
* Knowledge of D3.js
* User Experience design and visual design experience (Adobe PS, Sketch) and building prototypes: Invision / Axure