I Puru (770.255.3533) represent Pyramid Consulting Inc., a leading IT staffing organization. I am part of a team responsible for servicing a major client of ours that is a world leader in IT services
Job Title : Reinsurance Business Analyst
Location : New York, NY
Duration : 06 months (Contract to full time)
This position is within the Change Management Team which is responsible for REINSURANCE SYSTEM management and supporting the OPERATIONAL PROCESSING groups on the business side.
The team’s primary focus is on supporting the FINANCE AND REINSURANCE PROCESSES within the firm and currently there is a significant amount of change being undertaken within these areas which require teams to support the design and execution of the changes required to migrate the firm from its current operating model to a new target operating model.
This position is a Senior Analyst role spanning the reinsurance functions of the firm.
- Develop business requirements for enhancements, projects and process improvement initiatives
- Review requirement and design documents with IT team and ensure requirements are met
- Develop test scenarios supporting the business requirement document and test scripts supporting UAT
- Execute test scripts with off shore resources and review test results
- Develop user process and procedure documentation
- Ensure SOX testing compliance for projects and enhancements
- Manage the project issues, risks, dependencies and change control processes including compilation, analysis, and formulating recommendations
- Facilitate project / enhancement stakeholder meetings
- Design, develop, and publish training materials and training support to business users
- Perform gap, impact and risk analysis to address issues identified and meet requirements presented by the users
- Perform analysis to identify root cause of problems and propose solutions to the issues identified
- Work with partners (IT, Operations, Underwriting, Claims and Finance) to develop and implement solutions
- Insurance and reinsurance experience
At least basic knowledge of General Ledger systems and accounting concepts
- Ability to navigate in a very complex and dynamic team environment
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to recognize issues requiring escalation.
- Strong analytical, technical, communication, writing, and presentation skills with expertise using PC for documentation, e.g., MS Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Functional knowledge of and experience with ERP (SAP) and/or mainframe systems
Thanks & Regards
Purshotam Nautiyal (Puru)
Associate Resource Manager
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
Direct: 770-255-3533 Email: Purshotam.Nautiyal@pyramidci.com
WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT
Connect with me on - LinkedIn