***Role is based in Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland- Relocation Package included***
BetBright are looking for a QA Engineer to join our QA team. The ideal candidate will have a proven knowledge on a number of testing skills, be detail oriented and will work closely with the development team.
Research and development in new areas of technology will at times be required, so a keen interest in constantly adapting and developing your skill set will be very important.
As a QA Engineer you will be passionate about quality and strive to continually improve your own testing skills. Always willing to learn and question, you will hone your skills in an Agile environment.
We are looking for a dynamic, skillful and enthusiastic person to join our QA team. Someone who takes ownership of their work, is committed to quality assurance, is self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
What is Expected of You:
- Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Work within an Agile environment, using JIRA.
- Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Maintain and expand existing testing documentation (test plans, test cases/scripts, defect reports, etc.) for product and solutions.
- Analyse test results.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Gain product knowledge on the various different applications.
- Testing with smart phones.
- Participate in story estimation.
- Write, review and execute comprehensive manual test plans and test cases.
- Participate in project meetings to ensure that testing is built into all projects from the start
- Contribute to automation where possible as the QA team identifies automation opportunities
What You Need:
- Eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland (European Union citizen or work visa holder)
- Third level qualifications Computer Science or related discipline and minimum 2 years of related professional experience.
- Good understanding of the full SDLC
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in testing dynamic web sites /applications.
- Excellent analytical, planning and organizational ability
- Experience/understanding of working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with Jira and TestRail for managing the Agile process and test management
- Unix and SQL Experience
- Have the perseverance to gain knowledge and become an expert in a short period of time.
- Exposure to Selenium WebDriver with Java
- ISTQB or other software testing certifications
- Experience in cross-browser testing/issues
- Previous experience of the Gaming industry an advantage
If you are like this, then why not come and meet us at BetBright?