UNILAD Adventure has established a strong following since being established, with over 3 million fans in its first year of launching and over 80 million video views a month. We need a video editor with a strong eye for amazing travel content to help us stay as the best video platform for travel content in the world.
You will work to tight deadlines and thrive on the thrill of being the best in the world at what you do and seeing the content you’ve edited get shared and seen by millions of people.
What you will be doing
- Adapting videos to make them shareable and relatable for social audiences, especially on mobile. This will include trimming footage segments and organising them in a way for maximum social engagement, choosing which clips to prioritise and feature first and maintaining the premium appearance of the video.
- Adhering to UNILAD’s house style and templates
- Editing videos to tight deadlines
- Subtitling videos when required
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Creating videos tailored to various social networks such as Facebook and Instagram
- Filling in required admin and documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Working to productivity and performance targets set by Senior Video Editor and constantly developing and improving your speed and style
What you will need
- 3 years video editing experience, preferably with a media or social media background.
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Strong understanding of colour grading
- Strong written English skills
- Understanding of social media audiences and practices
- A knowledge and passion for travel content
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Keen work ethic and desire to take UNILAD Adventure to the next level
- Preferred: Basic Adobe After Effects skills
- Preferred: Basic Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop skills