Adludio Limited is an award winning (reference TechCrunch Europas) company specialising in sensory advertising, an innovative digital advertising technique that brings adverts to life on mobile devices by use of 3D effects, gyro and haptic feedback. Adludio works with a plethora of premium global brands and world renowned media agencies. With offices in London, New York, Singapore and Paris. Adludio is currently going through rapid growth, and is therefore looking for an International Sales Director to complement its existing UK sales team.
The International Sales Director will report to the CEO of the Company and is responsible for direction and management of international sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation and distribution and channel strategy. This position will also include responsibility for business development driving the Company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- Develop and own all revenue generating activities for Adludio’s International sales team based in London
- Create outreach strategy for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, targeting the international media agencies based in London
- Create strategy to implement predictable, repeatable and scalable sales processes using analytics where appropriate
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success. Act on your findings.
- Become the go to person for all international media agencies wanting to implement campaigns with Adludio
- Develop and have a black book of contacts within the International media agencies
- Be able to manage a consistent pipeline and forecasting methodology
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including accurate monthly revenue forecasting for the CRO
- Develop growth strategies with the executive team
- Understand the broader market dynamics, and allow these fundamentals to feed into your long term strategy and thinking
- Give input to the CRO. of what products are working, and what needs further development.
- Ensure all sales personal are sufficiently trained in sales strategies and product understanding, such that anyone would be capable to handle all advertiser meetings from junior exec level through to CEO’s
- Have “lean startup” mentality
- Leverage customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Show and innate ability to channel different points of view into something positive \
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility with all staff across all functions
- Build on your consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Become a “face” of Adludio, through regular appearances and speaking opportunities at industry events / conferences
- Ensure regular contact made with all senior C level execs at all agency groups
- Meet, negotiate and then conclude trading level agreements with all UK and International advertising agency groups
- Be the lead “go to” person in all major advertiser and agency pitches
- Understand and evolve the pitch to maximise revenue and to fit into company objectives
- Ensure activity is maintained for consistent results
- 10 years + experience selling advertising solutions to C’level executives at global brands and tier 1 advertising agencies
- 5 years + experience selling mobile advertising solutions to C’level executives at global brands and tier 1 advertising agencies
- Excellent, (and provable) C’level contacts at major advertising agencies in London, New York, and if possible LA
- Detailed knowledge of all trading methods for advertising solutions, including programamtic, and IO based contracts.
- A global outlook and international experience an absolute must.
- Past experience pitching, selling and closing $m + deals to tier 1 advertising agencies
- Proven experience building an internationally focused sales team
- An ability to manage, understand and navigate regional differences in culture, language, and local requirements around advertising solutions.
- Excellent sales planning capability
- Excellent presenter, with ability to alter a pitch depending on the size of the audience
- Experience presenting at conferences and to audiences of 100+