Secret Escapes are looking to expand the Search team to be 2018 ready. It is an exciting time for the team and we are looking for a motivated delivery focused addition to supporting the growth.
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is the UK’s biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four and five-star hotels and holidays worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 70% off.
We're looking for grafters and self-starters to join the gang, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand.
Our company vision is to inspire the World to escape…. hopefully, this Job description will help you to escape so you can help the World too.
Questions you will help answer OR Problems we are trying to solve
- Growing SEO visibility and making organic huge
- Coordinating content initiatives across markets
- Owning blogs monetisation
- Working on ad-hoc projects across the business
Things you’ll be working on
- Work closely with the Search Marketing Manager to deliver roadmaps for a range of projects
- Execute optimisation tactics on weekly basis to improve performance
- Ensure monthly and quarterly KPIs are achieved: content deliverables (copy and meta tests) and impact on rankings/visibility
- Structure, build and launch new PPC and SEO campaigns across markets
- Building optimised landing pages for PPC and SEO
- Liaise with different stakeholders to coordinate tactics across the business (editorial, branding, product, trading/sales)
- Keyword research and competitor monitoring
- Analysing large sets of data and proficient use of Excel
- Working on ad hoc projects such as reporting, invoicing, etc. and supporting other team members when needed
- Keep up to date with Search best practices and industry research
How the magic happens
We’re an agile in-house team of PPC and SEO Heroes and we are looking to grow our team rapidly in the next few months in preparation for an exciting year, when Travel queries are at their peak. We work hard, achieve our monthly targets and celebrate them with a glass of wine or beer on a Friday!
The deal breakers
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject
- A good understanding of Digital marketing
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Good technical skills including some experience with HTML, Wordpress etc.
- Strong Excel skills are crucial, use of formulas and Pivot Tables
- Hands-on PPC/SEO experience a plus but not essential
And you are…
- Exceptional attention to detail and performance driven
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and get involved
- Another European language is advantageous
- Ability and eagerness to pass on knowledge to other team members
Things you should know
Our Marketing team is not afraid of heights or speed – we organise quarterly Marketing meetings that involve fun and challenging off-site activities like Go Ape and Go Karting!