You will be ensuring the day to day management and optimisation of Secret Escapes display, retargeting and CPA campaigns across multiple territories are in line with marketing and business objectives.
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is the UK’s biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four- and five-star hotels and holidays worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 70% off.
We're looking for grafters and self-starters to join the gang, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand.
Questions you will help answer OR problems we are trying to solve
Ensuring the day to day management and optimisation of Secret Escapes display, retargeting and CPA campaigns across multiple territories are in line with marketing and business objectives. This includes, but is not limited to hitting CPL and CPA budget and ROAS targets and making improvement recommendations. In addition to this, the role will assist in various marketing tasks as required by management.
Things you’ll be working on
- Defining and delivering Display advertising strategies to achieve our traffic, revenue, and efficiency targets through this channel
- Planning, execution and analysis of the Display advertising campaigns end to end (briefs, creative design, targeting, media buy, testing, tracking set-up, scheduling, etc.)
- Build and manage digital media plans and budgets
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new partnerships
- Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners
- Direct point of contact for 3rd party partners and creative agencies
- Affiliate recruitment, management, communication and performance reporting
- Validating commissions for affiliates and cross-referencing with internal tracking
- Manage team members, delegate tasks and utilise strengths and develop relevant skills
- Ensure the team members work efficiently and meet expectations and deadlines
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate effectiveness of campaigns
- Identifying and targeting potential growth areas
- Ensuring best practice across multiple territories
How the magic happens
We are a team of 8 display and social media ninjas in London, who is part of the wider marketing team of 35 savvy marketing peeps. We are a diverse bunch, covering 6 nationalities and 11 languages enjoying learning about each other’s traditions and diversities and believe that this makes us a stronger team every day. We work hard, get the vision our CMO sets and have full support from our two Co-Founders.
The deal breakers
- Demonstrable track record of success managing Digital Display/RTB Direct Response campaigns for e-commerce brands, ideally at an agency, technology provider or trading desk
- Experience with attribution modelling
- Strong experience of Google Analytics
- Agency management experience and good negotiation skills required
- Demonstrable track record of managing CPA campaigns, Meta Search and advanced retargeting campaigns across multiple platforms and with variable partners
- Excellent numerical skills, with great business acumen and advanced level in using Excel
- Advanced understanding of implementing ad tagging, testing, tracking, feed, scripts and troubleshooting
- Extremely data driven, you ground your actions in data and the analysis of marketing campaigns performance.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous management experience with 1 or more direct reports
- Well-rounded knowledge of Affiliate recruitment, management, communication and performance reporting preferred but not essential.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and ideally at least one other language (German/ Swedish/Dutch)
And you are…
- Keen to have real ownership
- Someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis
- Results driven, yet light hearted and fun
- A positive thinker that sees the best in people and situations
- Flexible when the situation requires it
- Willing to collaborate and be a team player