As QA tester you will ensure FEED’s high code standards are met on anything that’s built by our development team. To do this you will plan; estimate and coordinate testing activities working with a team that are innovative with a good sense of humour to boot .
You will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved. Here at FEED, we strive for excellence on anything we do. This is why one of the most important areas we focus on is quality assurance.
Follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
▪ Be able to test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
▪ Work with developers, producers and other development team members and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
▪ Effectively (re)prioritise workload and effectively feed back changes with team members to meet deadlines, making practical suggestions viaappropriate forums for process and workflow improvements.
▪ Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions
▪ Be able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to deliver projects on time
▪ Ability to review HTML5, responsive emails in order to ensure they work perfectly across multiple devices/browsers/email clients.
▪ Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
▪ Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
▪ Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
▪ Have proven working experience in software quality assurance.
▪ Great eye for detail.
▪ Understand Agile methodology, TDD and best practices of the development process.
▪ Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.