In Reservations and Customer Services, you will be part of the in-house packages team who are responsible for ensuring great customer service, handling operational changes, processing reservations and upselling.
- Advising clients on travel arrangements and become fully knowledgeable about the products, destinations and services offered.
- Maintain a high standard of Customer Service through all contact areas when dealing with customer service and any pre-departure and in resort queries. Take responsibility to resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated when faced with a query that is outside the department remit.
- Handle customer complaints, listening sympathetically to establish the nature and extent of the service shortfall.
- Follow up sales enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate.
- Ensure that reservations bookings are entered correctly based on the booking placed.
- Service existing bookings as required including, but not limited to, carrying out amendments, providing information on relevant charges, confirm bookings and adding additional content.
- Administration of bookings for all destinations within customer service and reservation remit
- Working closely with in-house operation department for support on various types of customer queries and escalations
- Understands and adheres to all set PCI and DPA policies
- Experience in reservations and customer services environment
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience using MS Office products, Outlook, Excel etc
- A team player, with a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving and organisational skills
- Attentive to details with ability to remain focused
- Ideally previous experience within a Tour Operator or Travel company
- Customer focused
- A Doer
- Calm under pressure
- Uses initiative
- Empathetic internally and externally