You will be joining our CRM team who ensure we successfully execute, deliver and report on all our high-quality email marketing campaigns.
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is the UK’s biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four and five-star hotels and holidays worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 60% off.
We're looking for grafters and self-starters, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand.
Problems we are trying to solve
- Ensuring we successfully plan, execute, and analyse high-quality email marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining full ownership of email performance, its strategy and its testing programme.
- Ensure our communication programme maximises the lifetime value of our customers by delivering the smartest, best in class email experience
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the regions members, behaviours and response patterns.
- Responsible for increasing the consistency of reporting and insights in the given reason, increasing speed, depth and transparency of data analysis.
Things you’ll be working on
- Full ownership of all email execution, planning and improvements
- Develop localised email strategy, in coordination with overall territory focus
- Set and deliver on key performance indicators for email channel
- Develop a test & learn plan for optimising targeting, creative and CRM messages. Understand how to validate the results and how to act upon findings
- Manage and track team performance to maximise efficiency, output and results
- Manage all email stakeholders to ensure deadlines and processes are met
- Sharing insight and reporting results with the rest of the CRM team
- Document everything, the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
- Understand your members. Analyse localised behavioural patterns and use this to guide strategy.
How the magic happens
We’re now a team of 12 spread across 4 offices. Whilst day-to-day we’re all focused on our individual territories we have an excellent team spirit and love working together to overcome tricky tasks.
The deal breakers?
- Fluent level of either French or Italian would be beneficial
- Extensive experience in creating and managing email campaigns using a leading ESP such as ExactTarget or similar.
- Advanced Excel and Google Analytics (or similar analytics package).
- Experience managing large-scale, high-frequency email campaigns.
- Experience with A/B testing & statistical validity.
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- A self-starting attitude – ready to seize opportunities and make opportunities without having to be told.
And you are…
- Someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis.
- Results driven, yet light-hearted and fun.
- Has a super positive outlook on every situation.
- Loves working in a team environment whilst keeping to have real ownership.
- Is not afraid to challenge popular thinking when it’s for the good of the team or customer.
Things you should know
We live, eat and sleep email (we’re completely obsessed). As a team, we’re collectively addicted to Oreos (double-stuffed cynics need not apply). We have a mild GIF obsession and nobody does a Christmas party quite like CRM.