Strategic Insights Executive – Strategy
London, United Kingdom
UNILAD are looking for a Strategic Insights Executive to join our growing strategy team.
This role requires both strategic and tactical skill sets with a proficiency at problem-solving and a strong command of social and digital media. Working in a small team and reporting directly to the Creative Strategist, you will be responsible for generating social insights to support UNILAD’s unique original content creation for our clients.
You must have a strong interest in data-rich analyses, and keen to join a growing business and a leading social platform. We want someone who is passionate about social media and an avid social media user.
What you will be doing
- Providing strategic insights from social media channels for the Creative Strategist and UNILAD sales team.
- Interpreting data into meaningful and actionable insight for our sales team and our clients.
- Identifying and mark trends within the social sphere and highlight these effectively to the wider team
- Responding to internal and external stakeholders in delivering social insight
- Adapting to new research tools and methodologies
- Demonstrating a forward-thinking mentality and eagerness to utilise new data sources and tools that enhance UNILAD’s creative output.
What we need for this role
- At least 1 years’ experience in media research or data analysis, ideally within social media
- Basic knowledge of methodology, data & systems from a range of research providers, including emerging tools and methods
- A social media enthusiast, we expect you to live and breathe social
- An interest in online research, audience measurement and market research is a must. Prior experience working with Google Analytics, comScore, eMarketer and Nielsen.
- Ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills and the desire to interface with key stakeholders across the business
- Strong willingness to learn and roll your sleeves up
- Advanced knowledge of Excel with the ability to create clear and informative data visualisations
- Experience within community management beneficial
- A self-starter with hunger to succeed
Established in 2014, by millennials for millennials, as a single Facebook channel and website, UNILAD has expanded into the world’s leading social first channel, successfully building an unrivalled brand affinity across the globe. Originally licensing viral content, we evolved into an original content producer, blending the best viral videos with premium original content built for social. With just under a billion engagements, and over 25 billion video views in 2016 alone, UNILAD have matured into the most engaged and viewed channel on the planet. Launching a suite of channels in the last 18 months, we are now the fastest growing media property in the world.