You will be ensuring we successfully plan, execute, and analyse high-quality email marketing campaigns across 21 territories and 50m members.
Problems we are trying to solve
- Ensuring we successfully plan, execute, and analyse high-quality email marketing campaigns across 21 territories and 50m members.
- Maintaining full ownership of email performance, its strategy, and its testing programme.
- Ensure our communication programme maximises the lifetime value of our customers by delivering the smartest, best in class email experience.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the response patterns and priorities in each market, coordinating process and learnings globally.
- Responsible for increasing the consistency of reporting and insights across the regions, increasing speed, depth and transparency of data analysis.
Things you’ll be working on
- Full ownership of all email execution, planning and improvements
- Develop global email strategy, in coordination with localised optimisation
- Set and deliver on key performance indicators for email channel
- Own relationships and strategy with our Partnerships and Media programs
- Coordinate a cross-market test & learn plan for optimising targeting, creative and CRM messages. Champion best in class testing procedure, from hypothesis to significance measurement.
- Manage and track team performance to maximise efficiency, output and results
- Manage all email stakeholders to ensure expectations, deadlines and processes are met
- Sharing insight and reporting results across the team and to other departments
- Document everything, the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
How the magic happens
Email Marketing is a team of 11 spread across 3 offices. Whilst day-to-day we’re all focused on our individual territories we have an excellent team spirit and love working together to overcome tricky tasks.
The deal breakers?
- Experience managing an email marketing team/agency
- Experience executing, measuring, analysing large-scale, high-frequency email campaigns.
- Experience with A/B testing & statistical validity.
- Advanced Excel and Google Analytics (or similar analytics package).
- Extensive experience in creating and managing email campaigns using a leading ESP such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar.
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- A self-starting attitude – ready to seize opportunities and make opportunities without having to be told.
And you are…
- Someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis.
- Results driven, yet light-hearted and fun.
- Has a super positive outlook on every situation.
- Loves working in a team environment whilst keeping real ownership.
- Is not afraid to challenge popular thinking when it’s for the good of the team or customer.