UNILAD are looking for an experienced, ambitious and organised marketing manager to join our marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing your role will be to promote and raise the profile of the company within the media industry. The successful candidate will co-ordinate and execute marketing deliverables, as well as day to day team activities.
The successful candidate will work with teams across the whole business so will need to be comfortable working with stakeholders of all levels. They will be a self-starter, able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing
- Assisting with the creation of the core brand and sales collateral, with responsibility for ensuring materials are up to date and delivered at a high-quality level.
- Overseeing monthly updates to marketing materials with market research, partner and product updates.
- Reading trade publications and highlighting industry news, competitor activity and sales/marketing opportunities on a regular basis.
- Partnering with various stakeholders to support the development of deliverables including but not limited to branding, advertising campaigns, thought leadership creation and event marketing, collateral generation, and customer newsletters.
- Writing blog posts, newsletters and internal newsletters
- Contributing to marketing campaign idea generation and planning
- Updating the corporate website and collating content for social media.
- Assisting with the measurement of KPIs on marketing campaigns
- Assisting with event planning and organisations.
- PR agency liaison – identifying editorial opportunities with agency and collating necessary internal information for press releases, feature responses and blog posts.
What you will need
- 3-5 years in marketing and media, with a focus on B2B
- Strong executional abilities, with proven ability to manage projects that span content, digital/social, advertising, video, events, PR and collateral production
- Exceptional project management, collaboration, problem-solving, organizational, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong interest in digital/social marketing, with a proven track record for digital engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated eye for design and creative taste level
- Strong interpersonal, relationship development and leadership skills
- Ability to plan longer term but with a mindset to adjust to take advantage of short term/unforeseen opportunities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organise work to meet deadlines and multiple requests, work effectively under pressure and within tight timelines
Launched in 2014, UNILAD is one of the biggest global platforms for breaking news, shareable and relatable content. A social powerhouse established by millennials for millennials we are proud to have amassed a Facebook following of over 27 million fans, 30 million monthly unique visitors to the website and over 4.5 billion video views a month.