Secret Escapes are looking to recruit for the PPC team here in the London Office to manage a portfolio of paid search campaigns across a diverse range of markets.
Questions you will help answer OR Problems we are trying to solve
Hitting performance targets on monthly basis, launching new PPC campaigns and focussing on continuous optimisation across multiple accounts.
Things you’ll be working on
- Work closely with the Search Marketing Manager and Head of Search to deliver the PPC roadmap for a range of markets
- Execute optimisation tactics on weekly basis to improve PPC performance
- Ensure monthly KPIs are achieved
- Structuring, editing and launching new campaigns
- Execute ad copy and landing page A/B tests on regular basis to drive higher efficiency
- Keyword research and competitor monitoring
- Analysing large sets of data and proficient use of Excel
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices and industry research
How the magic happens
We’re an agile in-house team of PPC Heroes and we are looking to grow our team rapidly in the next few months in preparation for an exciting year when Travel queries are at their peak. We work hard, achieve our monthly targets and celebrate them with a glass of wine or beer on a Friday!
The deal breakers
- Hands-on PPC experience desired but not essential
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject
- A good understanding of Digital marketing
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Strong Excel skills are crucial, use of formulas and Pivot Tables
And you are…
- Exceptional attention to detail and performance driven
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and get involved
- Another European language is advantageous
- Ability and eagerness to pass on knowledge to other team members
Things you should know
Our Marketing team is not afraid of heights or speed – we organise quarterly Marketing meetings that involve fun and challenging off-site activities like Go Ape and Go Karting!