We are now searching for a talented Contracts Manager to join our sales team. The role is based in our London office. This person will take responsibility for negotiating contracts for hotel product direct with suppliers in Poland and the Baltics.
Questions you will help answer OR Problems we are trying to solve
- How do we consistently provide the best travel deals to our members every week?
- How can we continue to be a vital part of a hotel or travel supplier’s revenue strategy?
- How do we provide more visibility for our brand and service to the Polish Luxury hotel market?
Things you’ll be working on
- Negotiating discounts of up to 60% with hotels in your assigned Poland/Baltics area
- Identifying a pipeline of sales that offer a constant diversity of product across the Assigned area
- Manage all elements of the contracting process from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing, contract agreement and allocation management
- Provide weekly reporting and analysis on your assigned territory
- Work with internal production stakeholders to ensure that quality sales are closed and ready to be distributed to our loyal members every week
The deal breakers
- Proven Market Manager or Sales Manager with track record of success
- Knowledge of the online travel industry in Poland/Baltics
- Keen understanding of hotel revenue management principles and travel seasonality
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Boundless energy and commitment to your work and an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ approach to business
- Organized and sharp attention to detail
- Good knowledge of the domestic Polish travel market
- Possess a black book of contact for Polish hoteliers especially in Polish coast and/or major cities
- Fluent Polish Speaker
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel or the MS Office suite of products
- Great written, verbal, and presentation style communication skills
And you are…
- A Positive thinker – The Glass is always half full
- Keen to have real ownership of your assigned territory
- Someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis
- Results driven, yet light-hearted and fun
- An effective communicator and problem solver
- Able to influence internally and make things happen