We are looking for an exceptional team lead for our Production team here at Secret Escapes to support the UK side of the business.
Questions you will help answer OR Problems we are trying to solve
How do we ensure that our content is always accurate and goes live on time?
How do we constantly maintain best practice and review our loading and price checking processes, highlighting improvements where possible?
How do we make sure that our constant new product and process roll-outs always go off without a hitch?
Things you’ll be working on
- Day-to-day management of five Production Coordinators
- Full ownership of the UK Hotel Production team’s output - tracking of and following up on
KPIs and SLAs focussed on accuracy and efficiency
- Leading by example - setting a gold standard for achievement with their own production workload
- Being the escalation point for any production issues- working closely with other teams in the business such as Customer Services, Tech, Sales, Finance and Commercial
- Working with our Sales Team to ensure our deals and offers are loaded correctly
- Liaising with our Commercial Team to keep on top of our busy pipeline
- Constant best-practice review of loading and price checking processes
- Collaborating on exciting campaigns lead by our Commercial Team
- Involvement in QA at Secret Escapes to ensure our content is always accurate
- Working with the Production and Sales Teams on our exciting new connectivity project
How the magic happens
You’ll be leading a team of five Hotel Production Coordinators. You’ll work alongside a three person Package Production team and a Photo Editor as an integral part of the UK Operations team, entirely based in our London office. We work hard, get our stakeholders and delight in making sure that SE runs smoothly and we continue sending members on amazing holidays.
The deal breakers
- Educated to degree level, higher or equivalent
- Previous management experience of direct reports preferable
- Experience working in the travel or hotel industry- previous experience in flash sales a bonus!
- Proficient in Excel, and comfortable in building detailed reports
- Fluent in English
- Cleared to work in the UK/EU
And you are…
- A team player who can manage and support other team members in a proactive manner
- Someone who thrives under pressure and enjoys getting ‘stuck in’
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Organised, with attention to detail
- Innovative, creative and imaginative
- Customer-focused and commercially aware
- Willing to adapt and pick up new techniques
- Able and willing to pass on knowledge