The HR team at Secret Escapes was formed just over two years ago when the business was 200 employees. Secret Escapes is now 850 strong and focus and investment is needed on the learning and development agenda.
We have developed a handful of learning and development opportunities but are now looking to take this to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team and own the L&D agenda for Secret Escapes.
Questions you will help answer
- What are the key learning needs across Secret Escapes and how can we address them?
- How do we improve manager capability across Secret Escapes and equip our managers to be best in class?
- How do we maximise the return we get from the existing learning opportunities at Secret Escapes?
- How do we implement an efficient and engaging new L&D offering across global sites?
Things you’ll be working on
- Working with the HR Business partner you will support the creation and implementation of a L&D strategy
- Coordinating and help design all learning and development opportunities across Secret Escapes
- Ensure feedback is collected from all learning opportunities and put infrastructure in place to ensure employees are supported to put what they’ve learnt into practice
- In support of the HR BP conduct training needs analysis across the business to identify the key learning needs.
- Develop content for the Secret Escapes Manager Toolkit. The Toolkit is currently under development and is an online hub for Managers to enable them to be inspirational and effective people managers.
The deal breakers. We are looking for.
- Evidence of L&D coordination
- Ability and confidence to deliver training
- Ability to produce creative, business sound solutions
- Experience of multiple Learning Management Systems would be beneficial
- Proven track record to deliver projects on time and on budget
And you are…
- A self starter
- Passionate about a strategic and progressive HR service in an agile environment.
- Passionate about learning and supporting the growth of employees with a business
- Someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis
- Results driven, yet light-hearted and fun
- A strong communicator at all levels in the business
- Resourceful, ideas driven with a creative flair
Things you should know
The pace at Secret Escapes is fast and the opportunities for HR to add real value and influence change are endless.Our Group HR Director is obsessed with her dog. Be prepared to smile and nod at regular dog updates.