We are now searching for a talented Contracts Manager to join our International sales team. The role is based in our London office. Reporting to Head of Hotels -International, this person will take responsibility for developing a portfolio of accounts and negotiating contracts for hotel product direct with suppliers in the Caribbean region.
The role will also include putting together unique packages for the members who like to be inspired.
About Secret Escapes
While Secret Escapes is the UK’s biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four and five-star hotels and holidays worldwide, it has over 50 Million members worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 60% off.
- Business development for the region to help grow a portfolio of accounts
- Negotiating discounts of up to 60% with hotels in the Caribbean
- Identifying a pipeline of sales that offer a constant diversity of products across the region
- Manage all elements of the contracting process from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing, contract agreement and allocation management
- A proven Contracts Manager with a track record of successful product roles
- Experience of negotiating contracts with hotels in the Caribbean is essential
- Possess a black book of contacts for Caribbean hoteliers
- Good knowledge of the inbound travel market
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel within Caribbean, or overseas when required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce a bonus
- Flash Sale experience a bonus.
- Excellent sales, business development and negotiation skills – previous flash sale experience a bonus
- Boundless energy and commitment to your work and an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ approach to business
- Ability to influence internally and make things happen
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong cultural versatility and empathy – A true team player International Style