We are looking for a skilled Systems and Training Manager to assist with the company’s efforts to ensure a world-class Sales and Operations team. This role will provide an exciting opportunity for someone to combine a passion for learning development with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
This role will be embedded in the business working very closely with Sales Directors, Sales Managers and Operational teams (including all functions, which contribute to the deal submission flow), to ensure all members reach the required level of performance.
Problems we are trying to solve
- How do we ensure that our commercial and operational teams have access to all the tools and information needed in order for our content to always be accurate
- How do we make sure that cross departmental operational processes are constantly reviewed and optimized.
- How do we embed a systems expert in Secret Escapes.
- How do you become the go to systems expert for different areas of the business.
- What is needed to provide support with training, problem diagnosis, triaging requests and connecting relevant teams for issue resolution.
Things you’ll be working on
- Creating and executing innovative training strategies and initiatives to meet the changing goals and objectives of the Sales and Operations Organisations.
- Facilitating technical trainings, ensuring the trainings engaging
- Embedding a follow-up process to ensure learning is continuous
- Create and maintain a library of materials, and ensuring communication and accessibility of this to the wider team
- Assist in the development, delivery and evaluation of training / coaching initiatives to support ongoing improvements in: product knowledge; processes and methodology;
- Coaching those needing support, either in training content or in embedding newly learnt skills
- New Hire onboarding training on systems
- Regularly assessing the sales force and management training needs by observing individual performance/behaviours and collaborating with appropriate cross-functional area(s).
- Define, measure and apply consistent data-driven training metrics to achieve company objectives.
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in training development and learning as an engagement and retention tool.
How the magic happens
We’re a team of 20, based in London and Berlin. We work hard, build great relations with our stakeholders and love working together as a team to overcome tricky tasks.
The deal breakers
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder engagement
- Travel industry experience is beneficial
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively.
- Strong knowledge of training methodology
- Proven track record of exceptional project management skills and getting things done.
- Proven experience working in global organizations with a recognition of unique cultural and geographic business needs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities across worldwide based talent in multiple time zones.
- Ability to travel to our various offices
- You have strong prior experience in a technical training role and preferably a background in a B2B sales or operations environment
- Previous experience working within a envionment that has adopted Saleforce.com as a system would be benificial
- Excellent Microsoft Suite knowledge including Strong Excel
And you are…
- Bachelor's’ degree in Business Education or related field or equivalent
- Strong organisation and time management skills: one of the key traits is the ability to plan ahead and organise several things at once
- Able to build strong relationships as they are key in this role, as it needs to ensure the team has all the information, tools and skills required to excel in their roles
- Able to problem solve independently and deliver results based on a range of requests
- Passionate and integrity with the commitment to excel and deliver extraordinary results
- Creative in developing solutions
- Strong innovative, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.