AMCONYC is seeking a part time content creator with strong knowledge and understanding of fashion and beauty, including various social media websites.. The ideal candidate will have strong creative thinking skills, previous writing experience, knowledge of the fashion industry and be a self motivator. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a fast growing fashion production house and work in a flexible atmosphere. Some work may be done remotely for the right candidate.
- Create stories that pertain to our designers & feature them on the blog weekly.
- Research the designers for accurate information.
- Schedule phone meetings or in person meetings, if needed, for the feature.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Monitor current news to provide relevant and timely blog posts.
- Ensure blog platform is updated and maintained consistently.
- Creative writing skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Writing and posting blog post & updates, etc.
- Collaborate with the social media team to consistent posts and stories.
- Knowledge of wordpress & wix a plus.
- This is an unpaid position for the first three months with potential to turn into a full time paid position. You do receive invaluable, real experience. This is not a running errands and getting coffee internship. We invest our time in you to help your future goals.
After three months of intern work, we will reevaluate your position with the company and talk about paid work. If that is an issue, please do not apply. We want to make sure this is a good fit for us and for you and to do that, we need a good understanding of how we work with one another and the scope of your experience.