We are a specialized consulting firm based in downtown Manhattan (New York City), seeking an Office Manager to oversee and manage the internal accounting, policies, office supplies, and travel in a fast paced business. Paying attention to detail, having follow through on tasks, and able to multitask are all required in order to succeed. The Office Manager reports directly to the CEO.
This is a full-time role, with the possibility of part-time for the right candidate.
Company Accounting (Quickbooks)
- Manage the accounts receivable and payables
- Ensure company books are up to date and correct
- Manage Vendor accounts and contacts
- Manage Employee Expenses and Reimbursements
- Work closely with company's accountant for previous year's Federal and State tax preparation and payment
- Manage company's record keeping; general book keeping
- Manage and submit payroll when due
- Manage Employees' Paid Time Off
- Assist CEO with hiring and terminations
- Keep Employee Records up to date and compliant
- Manage company benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K, FSA, HRA, etc.)
Client/Vendor Setup & Invoicing
- Ensuring that Admin side of new client setup is complete: Signed Agreements, Setup in Company System, etc.
- Invoice Time and Material clients on a monthly basis
- Manage delinquent client accounts
- Invoice Agreements and Projects as needed
- Manage Autopay clients and pre-paid accounts
- Manage vendor invoices and payments
- Answer phones, create tickets, communication with clients
- Manage Travel Schedules
- Providing staff with assistance to scheduling, client communication, ticket updates, etc.
Misc. Job Duties
- Keep office supplies stocked, ensure the team has what they need to succeed
- Manage company's referral program and payout
- Assist with company's weekly meetings
- Arrange company gatherings/Holiday Party
- Schedule, create and send yearly holiday cards
- Assist with website updates
- High school diploma, with AA degree strongly preferred, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Proficient in Quickbooks and up: A/R, A/P, Invoicing, Budgets, Custom Reports, General Journals, item setup, software integration, etc.
- Experience in IT services industry preferred; small/midsize company experience preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office 2013 and up: Strong computer skills Required; Type above 50 wpm
- Proficiency in use of databases, particularly in data entry, data extraction, report creation and customization.
- Great Customer Service Skills, Customer Service experience Required
- Three or more years' experience in Office Management Required
- Payroll experience required; Paychex experience a plus
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources;
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.