Edge DNA is a boutique emerging technology firm who specializes in content creation with the use of emerging technologies including virtual reality and augmented reality.
Edge DNA are looking for a hardworking, diligent and creative digital marketing and admin assistant with 1-2 years professional experience in a dynamic marketing role. This role will support the overall department’s needs through a variety of marketing tasks and administrative roles. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior Digital Marketing Strategist (SDMS).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contribution and review of social media content calendars to support the SDMS for top company clients.
- Collating and drafting monthly social media reports for clients.
- Daily engagement on client social media accounts.
- Assist in the management of social media influencer programs.
- Point of contact for company accounts across social media, website, emerging technology and events.
- Scheduling client and department meetings, including arranging venue, meeting supplies, appropriate staff attendance, and appropriate background materials.
- Support the Edge DNA internal marketing strategy throughout a variety of marketing activities (both online and offline).
- Assist in the creation, distribution, management and reporting of the monthly Edge DNA newsletter, as well as business development outreach via MailChimp.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Faxes, copies, mails, or ships documents and materials as necessary, using appropriate shipping and tracking methods when necessary.
- All other administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years professional experience in marketing.
- Experience working with social media marketing including experience with content creation and reporting tools.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, enthusiastic and a go-getter.
- Ability to meet important deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Familiarity with Photoshop (Adobe or otherwise) and MailChimp.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher as well as the Google Suite.
This role is on an initial 3 month contract with the opportunity for a permanent role. 30 hours per week with at least 2 days in-office.