Our network is growing rapidly and we are looking for a highly entrepreneurial and motivated getaway coordinator who can help us execute our diverse global calendar of national and international travel experiences, ranging from curated group destination travel, large scale annual programs to strategic partnership alignments.
- Organize and manage logistics for all IVY Getaways including itineraries, information packets, RSVP tracking, and travel forms
- Liaise with our travel partners to deliver on unique guest requests regarding accommodations, dietary restrictions, and more
- Manage travel changes, cancellations, and refunds effectively
- Help us build this budding brand by ensuring seamless pre- and post-event communications, including invitations, confirmations, and thank you notes.
- Solicit feedback
- Work with the Getaways Manager to provide the best IVY Getaway experience possible and to elevate member participation
The ideal candidate should also have demonstrated and well-developed skills in the following areas:
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Time management
- Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent judgment
- High level of confidentiality
- Effective verbal/written communication
- Terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
- Exceptional people skills
- Understanding of fast-paced and ever-changing startup environment
- Strong collaborator
- Highly organized
- Superb written and strong oral communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Located in NYC or Boston
Why You’ll Want to Work with IVY:
- Opportunity to attend awesome events and network with some of the most influential professionals, artists, and thought leaders in the country
- Summer Fridays
- Paid time off, plus holidays and monthly work remote days
- Weekly team lunches and happy hours
- Work with a ridiculously supportive team in a beautiful office in the Flatiron area
- Dog friendly workplace
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
We are dedicated to getting people to dream bigger and do more together, and we believe that starts right here with our own team. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world-changing community — and thrive along the way. Join IVY for the chance to collaborate with an engaged team working provide learning and growth opportunities for all.
IVY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.