- Generate return analyses for potential investments. This function requires a basic understanding of financial principles (time value of money, risk adjusted discount rates) and a working knowledge of key metrics (IRR, debt yield, cash on cash return).·
- Evaluation of all aspects of real estate acquisition and ownership (e.g., acquisition analysis, financing strategies/analysis, disposition, etc.)
- · Modeling, underwriting and valuing various acquisitions including in-depth sensitivity analysis
- · Create pro forma projections and investment models for acquisition and new development opportunities. This function requires an understanding of apartment operating metrics and knowledge of the operating statement.
- Conduct market research to support key assumptions. This function requires the analysis of historical and competitive market data, the assessment of apartment unit supply and demand generators, and the consideration of comparable transactions in the marketplace.
- · Assist in preparation of internal Investment Committee presentations for deal approvals
- · Assist in preparation of investor offering/reporting & marketing materials
- Real estate syndication, memos, structuring debt and equity
At least 1 year experience, preferably with some multifamily experience
Bachelor's degree, preferably with real estate master's degree