A Web Technology Startup seeks a full time Technical Product Manager for a role in NYC, LA, or San Francisco.
LeafLink is a SaaS platform that provides a marketplace for licensed marijuana dispensaries to order from their cannabis vendors, as well as a suite of software tools for those vendors to manage their orders and operations to help grow their brands. With over 1,400 dispensaries and more than 250 leading brands on board in Colorado, Washington, California, Oregon, and Nevada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers do business with each other.
LeafLink is funded by leading VC firms with offices in NYC, Denver, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
LeafLink seeks a Technical Product Manager to join our growing Product and Engineering team. You will work directly with our CTO to position compliance integrations into our core product offerings. You will lead market research, relationship building, product strategy, and integration efforts with each state’s regulatory systems, often referred to as seed-to-sale tracking technology.
To be successful, you will need a track record of experience with system architecture, product strategy, and implementation. Ideally you have 1+ years of Product Management experience and 4+ years Software Engineering experience.
You must bring a blend of product strategy and true development capabilities to be considered for the role.
- Effectively lead the planning, strategy, and implementation of LeafLink’s compliance integrations
- Act as a point of project escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle as it relates to project decisions
- Determine and provide a necessary level of project documentation during all project phases
- Keep informed and ahead of industry trends, advancements, and competitor capabilities
- Write requirements and stories, oversee UX/UI designs in close coordination with the development team
- Manage timelines using Agile Methodologies
- Technically architect a generalized framework, domain model, and schema that is scalable from state to state
- Implement and integrate initial state seed-to-sale system
- Assemble a team of developers to fully implement and scale framework across future state systems
- 3+ years working as an engineer in a fast-paced software environment
- 3+ years working directly with Django and Python
- 3+ years of domain modeling and relational database schema modeling
- Experience in an e-commerce, integrations, or heavily compliant or regulated environment
- Passionate about delighting users by creating a wonderful product experience
- Customer-centric orientation with proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment or independently
- Previous experience in the cannabis industry working with retailers or cannabis product vendors
- Direct work experience with seed-to-sale systems such as BioTrackTHC, METRC, or MJ Freeway
- Experience with compliance systems, regulatory platforms, or chain of custody technology
- Understanding of blockchain technology
- Healthcare matching
- Three weeks of paid vacation per year
- Fun and growing office which may or may not contain a disco ball
Send us a quick intro email (firstname.lastname@example.org) which includes your resume, relevant links to work (github), and your contact information. We look forward to connecting and discussing the opportunity in greater detail.