Position status: Full time
Compensation: according to experience
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Flexible; Montreal or financial hub within North America
The best people should work on the most challenging problems. At Exagens, we’re using cutting-edge technology, data analysis, AI, behavioral theory and more to curate memorable individualized digital journeys via our Personal Financial Assistant, Max. Already in use by millions of people worldwide, we’re hard at work expanding the capabilities of Max and growing our market presence. If you’re a problem solver interested in shaping the future of the financial industry and working in a collaborative environment which empowers you to own your own projects while giving you both the freedom and mentorship to grow, we’d love to meet you. We’re a rapidly growing profitable company with plenty of opportunity to learn, lead, laugh, and share in our success. We’re trying to build a really special team here and hope you will help.
What's in it for you?
We’re doing something big. The products and company we are building are unique and will have a real global impact and you’re getting in early enough to define and own a piece of the future. The executive team are experienced builders and are growing a company which will redefine how banking is done and thought of.
We're looking for a person passionate about growth and customer success. As an Enterprise Sales Executive you will seek out F1000 and mid-tier banking and financial institutions and get them onboard, invested and obtaining amazing value from our products. You’ll have tremendous freedom to use all of your acquired consultative selling skills to clearly understand the needs of the Financial Institutions to ensure exagens meets those needs and is aligned as a long-term partner.
We are looking for you
If you're creative, proactive and driven by measurable results you will be excited by this opportunity. At exagens, you’ll be surrounded and supported by some amazing people who are light on ego and formality, high on curiosity, and flat out want to win.
Responsibilities and duties
We expect you to have a successful track record of selling software solutions and services to enterprise clients, preferably in financial services. You should excel at prospecting, presentations, sales planning and building relationships/support from mid-level managers to C-level executives.
- Develop a detailed territory plan as well as individual account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts
- Develop a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities as well as accurately forecasting closed business by month and by quarter
- Conduct cold calls, prospect, and qualify new opportunities
- Network and build relationships with target financial institutions through FinTech conferences and meetups, trade shows, and other innovative strategies. Identify and create business needs with senior executive decision makers
- Communicate and work with the exagens executive team to define and strategize on new product feature needs or business opportunities
- Experienced with 5+ years in consultative, customer-centric, enterprise sales
- A hunter - The task at hand is developing a green field opportunity; this should excite you and you have a history of exceeding quota to prove it
- Energetic, self-motivated, and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
- Able to understand financial services and digital marketing business processes
- A Prospecting machine – You never need to rely on inbound leads and want to control your own destiny at the top of the funnel. Cold outreach (whether cold calling, emails, or social networking) is one of your strong suites.
- Comfortable dealing with senior-level individuals – You’re well-practiced in managing C, VP-level relationships and are at home navigating the client-side processes and politics that happen at this level.
- Deliberative, understating the difference between urgency and impact and how to prioritize accordingly
- One who embrace uncertainty – You thrive when you have to think differentially
- Someone who takes pride in walking the walk, able to develop a thorough understanding of relevant technology, industry goings-on, and macro trends.
- Fluent in English
- Additional Assets:
- Previous experience in a high-growth technology company
- Experience working within or selling to financial institutions
- Experience working in a professional services organization
- Proficiency in more than one language
- Competitive compensation
- Tier-1 medical, dental, vision plan
- Stock options in a high-growth company
- Our new office in one of the oldest, coolest buildings in Montreal’s Old Port
- A kitchen stocked with free drinks, snacks, fruit, wine & beer and more
- Team get-togethers, video games and spontaneous Nerf gun wars
- Easy access by public transit or car, company bike rack & bike, in-house showers
- A fun, team environment and the ability to quickly learn & grow