TransferMate Global Payments is Europe’s fastest-growing FinTech. TransferMate is disrupting the $138tn cross-border payments industry, and transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In November 2017, TransferMate secured €30m investment from AIB, with a valuation of €300m+. The investment further fuels TransferMate’s scaling across Europe, the US, Canada, Australia, and beyond.
TransferMate Global Payments requires a VP Strategic Partnerships Sales USA, to be based in San Francisco, in order to grow and scale its international business payments. The SVP Sales USA will be responsible for identifying and targeting strategic partners based in the US in order to grow our channel distribution, a key pillar of TransferMate’s growth strategy. The channel partners are broadly divided into two categories - Financial Services partners, and Technology Platform partners. In both cases, TransferMate Global Payments’ cross-border payment solution can be offered as a white label or as an integrated solution via our suite of payment APIs.
- Identify, target, prospect and close complex partnership arrangements that deliver real value to the business.
- Develop deep relationships with strategic partners in order to deliver long-term value for all parties.
- Have a deep understanding of TransferMate and Partner strategy, decision-makers, organizational structure, technology, roadmaps and focus
- Work with VP Direct Sales and Sales teams on the ground in the US across TransferMate Global Payments US offices – New York, Chicago, San Francisco; in order to drive leads and close opportunities from partner channels.
- Ensure Sales Best Practice and Methodology, including efficient and effective tracking via Sales / CRM toolset.
- Proven Channel Sales experience, experienced in working with partners in high achievement, target-driven environment.
- Ability to work in complex technology solution environments, and drive deep relationships with all stakeholders to deliver results.
- Ability to work in matrix fashion, able to engage with wider organisation to support complex sales pipeline
- Experience in Financial Services, FinTech or Enterprise Technology Platforms preferable.