TransferMate Global Payments is Europe’s fastest-growing FinTech. TransferMate is disrupting the $138tn cross-border payments industry, and transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In November 2017, the company secured €30m investment from AIB, with a valuation of €300m+. The investment further fuels TransferMate’s scaling across Europe, the US, Canada, Australia, and beyond.
TransferMate Global Payments requires a VP Direct Sales USA, to be based in New York, in order to grow and scale its international business payments in the US. The VP Sales USA will be responsible for building a salesforce to target direct customers across the US, and working with the team and channel partners in order to close incoming leads. Sales and marketing strategy formulation and delivery is key to the role, incorporating Sales Campaign Management, Go To Market execution as well as tactical action planning and execution. The VP Direct Sales USA will be responsible for driving the revenue across the USA.
- Hire, mentor, lead and drive our Sales teams on the ground in the US across TransferMate Global Payments US offices – New York, Chicago, San Francisco. Drive performance and ensure culture of success within US sales teams.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for regions and individuals; projecting expected sales volume and revenue for existing and new products.
- Ensuring Sales Best Practice and Methodology, including efficient and effective tracking via Sales / CRM toolset.
- Create and execute Business Market Strategy, with value-proposition led Sales Methodology.
- Work with VP Strategic Partnerships to convert incoming lead pipeline from channel partners.
- Manage relationships, analyze and track key metrics to drive revenue, identify trends and highlight issues in customer needs.
- Proven Sales Leader, experienced in managing existing sales teams in high achievement, target-driven environment.
- Ability to inspire performance with sales teams, leads from the front with strong sales performance.
- Formal sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work in matrix fashion, able to engage with wider organisation to support sales network
- Experience in Direct Sales and Sales Team Management a must.