You'll be a true product expert, understand all features & methodology, and the use cases for a diverse set of users. You will be one of the best people in the company at using and demoing our product. You'll speak to our customers every day, and your intrinsic understanding of apparel retail means you can build and deliver best-in-class training to our high profile retail clients. If you’re not an expert on EDITED already, don’t worry, because we’ll make you one!
You will be a strong product advocate, and support each of our individual users to become as proficient in using the EDITED app as you are. You will also be a strong customer advocate - feeding back their views about the product to the relevant teams and helping to shape the development of our software. We expect you to be passionate about our customers, and be as excited about helping them to get the most value out of our product, as we are.
Our expectations for your position:
- You’re fanatical about supporting customers, take responsibility for them using and understanding the product, and have a personal connection to them.
- You can be a strong advocate for our products, and understand existing processes within retailers and brands.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you are able to communicate across time zones and all types of people in all sorts of roles.
- You are tech savvy and able to communicate feedback and feature requests back to the product teams at EDITED.
- You are organized and meticulous about documenting processes.
- You’re able to articulate positioning, use cases and benefits.
- You are numerate, and data literate, and know how to identify trends in client usage and use these trends to build and deliver training to increase product adoption.
- You will build and deliver best in class training to our clients by understanding their job roles, client success measures, and adult learning best practices.
- You will build documentation and materials to support the on-boarding programs you create.
- You are able to identify client warning signs (both in-person, and via usage data) and communicate it with the Customer Success Manager.
- Either a minimum of 1+ year working in the head office at a retailer or brand, or training/account management experience.
- An interest or background in fashion or retailing.
- Proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships.
- Technical competence and enthusiasm (understanding of SaaS software or technology).
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Loves being on a team.
- Independent – to take initiative and own processes.
- Highly organized. Tenacity to finish projects.