Conquest Advisors carries a primary focus and expertise in three areas: Development, Brokerage, and Private Equity. Recognized as an industry leader on an international and domestic basis. Conquest Advisors utilizes its expertise and network in advising buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in both the commercial and luxury residential real estate market.
Job Type: Commission-based
- Negotiate and prepare contracts prior to the sale or lease of a property
- Inspect homes prior to listing them and work with agents on staging, repairs and maintenance
- Mediate negotiations between the buyer and seller
- Solicit potential clients to buy, sell, and rent properties
- Follow up on leads for buyers and sellers
- Compare properties to determine a competitive market price
- Track contract term fulfillment for properties
- Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information
- Attend property closings and ensure all contract terms are met by both parties
- Promote properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
- Take prospective buyers or renters to see properties
- Prepare documents, such as loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, and deeds
- NY State Real Estate Broker or Salesperson license
- 1+ years’ experience as a Real Estate Agent or Broker a plus
- Excellent closing skills
- Ability to mediate disagreements between buyers and sellers
- Experience with tenant representation preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer programs and processes
- Superior organizational and analytical skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high accountability environment
In your application, please tell us what is your expected commission/split for this role.