We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 offers an unparalleled banking experience and is recognized as a game changer in the banking industry. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 300 employees and more than 500,000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has also announced its launch in the U.S. market in mid-2018 through its wholly owned New York-based subsidiary N26 Inc. N26 raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures. We are seeking strong candidates to support our U.S. expansion.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Take part in architectural decision making
- Understanding development lifecycle and working closely with DevOps team
Java 8 with Spring Boot, Node.js with TypeScript and Python for NLP and ML
We have a Micro-Services architecture that include REST APIs, Queues (AWS SQS), Streams (AWS Kinesis), RDBMS (AWS RDS), NoSQL (AWS DynamoDB and AWS ElasticCache) and Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift), among others.
For more information please check out our stackshare page
- 5+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- You can work independently
- You are: highly motivated, a fast learner and a problem solver
- You have or are eligible for US working authorization
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of latest hardware
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Get Stuff Done Days
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.